We're a young church in Liberty Village, Toronto. We exist because we love this community, and we're serious about introducing people to the beauty of relationship with Jesus.
We welcome everyone: doubters, skeptics, saints, sinners, and the curious.
What are we doing?
Inviting people into community to share in the beauty of relationship with Jesus.
How do we accomplish our mission?
- Gospel — Go deeper in the gospel. Practice spiritual disciplines such as worship, Scripture reading, prayer, repentance, and more.
- Community — Live in relationship. Participate in public worship, small groups, and hospitality.
- Mission — Show and tell the gospel. Share the gospel through your life, church planting, and missions.
When are we successful? We measure success by:
- Compelling and attractive lives marked by the gospel
- Safe and engaging Christian community
- People invited into community to hear about Jesus
Why do we do what we do? We are motivated by the following values:
- Relational — We are all about relationships with people and with God.
- Gospel-Centred — The gospel is at the centre of our church and lives.
- Dependent — Apart from God, we can do nothing.
- Reproducing — Disciples make disciples. Churches plant churches.
- Neighbourhood-focused — We are committed to the Liberty Village community.