One year ago today, Liberty Grace Church held its first official service. We were filled with hope for what this new church would become. A year later, we celebrate all that’s happened.
- We are grateful for the amazing and growing group of people who call Liberty Grace Church their church their church home.
- We are encouraged by the relationships that we are cultivating, and for the openness and interest we have found in the people we meet.
- We are thankful for Nathan and Sarah Fullerton and their family, who have joined the leadership of Liberty Grace Church. Nathan has been serving as apprentice and is looking towards planting in the future.
- We are privileged to be part of FEB Central (the Ontario region of the Fellowship Baptists) and FEBToronto (the Toronto Association of the Fellowship Baptists). The Fellowship has been a huge support to us.
- We are so thankful for you — for your prayers, financial support, and interest.
The past year has had its share of challenges and disappointments, but we wouldn’t trade any of it if. God has been good to us, and we love being part of what God is doing here in Liberty Village.
<figure class="wp-block-image"><img src="https://libertygrace.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/img-1.jpg" alt="Our first service"><figcaption>Our first service</figcaption></figure>
Matching Gift Update
A generous donor has agreed to match up to $20,000 of donations to Liberty Grace Church, above and beyond what was already committed. To date we have received $9,471. Thank you for your generous gifts! If you would like to give, it’s not to late, and your gift will be matched. Find out more at our website, and thank you so much for your generous support!
Please Follow Nathan Fullerton’s Church Planting Journey
Nathan Fullerton, our church planting apprentice, also sends out email updates. You can sign up to receive his updates. I would encourage you to do so. His last email update is very encouraging. Please keep Nathan in your prayers.
As we start this new church, we feel like we are not alone. We are so grateful that you are standing with us in prayer, with financial support, and by providing practical support. We are honoured and count it a privilege to partner in the gospel with you. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!