- Arrive at 2:30
- Set up mics, cables, etc. per scheduled band on Planning Center.
- Set up keyboard (if the band needs it)
- Power on FOH Mixer
- Switch on the Power Bar beside Subwoofer on Stage (this powers everything on stage all at once)
- Line check each input used to ensure it is working prior to band arrival.
- Set up and line check Podium Microphone. Set up music stand.
- Ensure all cables are run neatly, and anything not needed is removed from stage.
- Insert USB key into FOH mixer to prep for recording. Format on SQ.
- Ensure streaming camera is charged, move into position at the front of the middle block of seats
- Prep wireless mic for speaker (including charged batteries)
- Complete sound check with band and other speakers.
- Play iPod shuffle for entrance music after sound check is complete.
- Start USB recording
- Do an excellent job. If unsure how, consult knowledgeable sound tech for training.
- Play iPod shuffle music
- Stop USB recording, give it to Darryl
- Put away stage mics in drawer at stage rack
- Put away wireless mics in drawer at FOH rack
- Put away the streaming camera and charge it
- Do a general stage and FOH clean up for next user
- Play music until about 6:00pm or until most people have left
- Switch off power bar beside subwoofer
- Save your scene if desired and switch off FOH board
- Switch off projector and computer monitor if they were left on
You’ve successfully subscribed to Liberty Grace Church
Welcome back! You’ve successfully signed in.
Great! You’ve successfully signed up.
Success! Your email is updated.
Your link has expired
Success! Check your email for magic link to sign-in.